12/21/05

Dear Santa Mad Lib

Santa ClausNorth Pole, Earth
Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Liz's Office party. It was Phaedra who spiked the punch with too much Earl. I can't help it if I drank 4 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like funk.

I thought it was funny when I put Patrick's thong on my head and danced the Chicken Dance on the foot stool while singing `Love Shack'. I didn't mean to break Liz's Laptop and don't know why Liz would accuse me of purgery.

I don't remember calling John's wife a vocal rooster---even though she looked like one with beige eye shadow and magenta lipstick!

And when I threw up on Ally's husband's ass cheek, it was only because I ate too much of that enchillada.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my school bus through my neighbor's closet. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a swirly kitty cat and have me arrested for grand theft auto!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all excentric and absurd. And I'm really not to blame for any of this mezmerizing stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and uniquely yours,
Sara (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 13 bucks!

If you want to do the mad-lib yourself with different words, click here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope John isnt too mad that you puked on his ass cheek. Funniest thing I've read in a while!

Liz G