1/21/08

News

I just thought everyone should know that Val and I are going to see Zoe March 21-25 and I'm really REALLY exCITED!!!!! In other news, we saw Sea Monsters 3D at the IMAX theatre in McMinville Saturday, and I give it three thumbs up. We also went to the Aviation Museum and saw the Spruce Goose. It is, literally, a sky boat, and quite awe-inspiring.

Oh, and happy anniversary to Roe v. Wade (yesterday), which allows women to make their own choices about their bodies. Things are getting a little scary out there for reproductive rights, so keep your ears open, vote, and get involved. Politicians really shouldn't be the ones making choices about your body.

2 comments:

Amy Farley said...

I love Sara's blog. I hope this is the sign of a new time--a time where you write more often and I get to pretend I live in Oregon and am informed on the happenings of people I like a lot there. Like you! :)

Miss Clare said...

Yes, I agree...
Glad to see you on here again,
We always want to hear what you are up to and you are a wonderful writer, so don't hold back and let us hear what is cooking in your neck of the woods...

And yes, yeah for not being controlled by the masses, or in most cases a few people with all the say.