11/29/04

Incredible Movie

Go see this movie! Posted by Hello The Incredibles!

This movie was amazing! I know you're thinking that I'm not getting many thrills in life and am therefore hungry for any stimulation, but no! You're wrong! This movie was awesome. And I do lead a thrilling life, thank you! Not only did I go see this movie last Friday, I also snuck into another movie right afterwards. Now is that wild and CRAZY or what!

Ok, I give up.

However, I must warn those of you that might try this in your own life that there exists a movie theatre karma of sorts. If you sneak into a movie, it will inevitably be as horribly cheesy as National Treasure, which lacked any sort of character development and had the most predictable plot of all time. My first comment after walking out of the theatre was "I am SO glad I didn't pay to see that". Ah so, it is my punishment for disrupting the ebb and flow of cinematic capitalism.

1 comment:

Mr. Burns said...

I wouldn't necessarily call sneaking into National Treasure as punishment for your disrupting the ebb and flow of cinematic capitalism. After all, think of all the poor saps who DID pay to see it.