12/29/04

Whirl-wind Zoe Visit

Dinner With Zoe Posted by Hello

This is my best friend Zoe.

She works at a youth camp in North Carolina and sleeps in a tent. She came here to visit family and friends, and most importantly, ME! over Christmas.

This is a picture of us having dinner on Tuesday at the Lucky Noodle with some riff-raff we met on the streets. Awesome drinks at the LN include the Bella Mento, Chilli Margarita, and the Zenzero. The food is great too, but don't plan on being anywhere on time after eating there...We were there for more than two hours before it was all over. To ensure maximum obnoxiousness, we all paid separately, I took a lot of pictures with my camera flash on, and Evan said grace:

"Dear God: We paid for all of this ourselves, so thanks for nothing!"

Choose from three different "Evan gives the Thumbs-Up!" pictures! Available in six installments of only $9.95 (plus shipping and handling and taxes where applicable). Send requests to: mshos@oregonducks.org.

3 comments:

Infused Confusion said...

Wow. Those riff-raff you met are HOT! You're lucky. The only riff-raff I meet want me to give them sponge baths, and they're not the type you would want to give sponge baths to. But I do anyway.

Sara said...

Believe me, you're not the first to tell my my riff-raff is hot. Yawn.

Anonymous said...

What a fun night - blogs are awesome!