2/10/05

Long Awaited Pictures of Summer

Top L: Ducks V. Arizona State, R: 3rd River House Weekend; Bottom L: Dirty Old Women's Weekend, R:Patrick's Birthday Weekend Posted by Hello

Click on Image to Enlarge

The last part of the summer found me with a crappy 35 mm camera, which I quickly forgot about as soon as I bought my digital camera in late September. Recently, I unearthed three rolls of film and developed them only to find some awesome pictures from my crew's September adventures.

Top Left: Me with my three of my blog-boyfriends at the first football game of the season, which the Ducks lost. I drank way too much tequilla followed by way too many expensive bud lights. Drinking in the middle of the day is an interesting pursuit, not necessarily my favorite. On the way home Chris picked on me a lot and stole my cell phone.

Top Right: The crew from the 3rd annual River House weekend, involving great food, lots of cribbage, jumping off cliffs, and paddling around in the water all day. The good looking burly guy in the front is my pops. Interesting how times have changed in only a short period...

Bottom Left: All the members of Dirty Old Women's weekend minus me, who was so drunk that it's quite amazing for this picture to have turned out. The picture that follows in the series features me, topless, holding a flask of teqilla, with a shit-faced sneer that is priceless. Apparently there were side pony-tails at this occasion...I did not know this because I was drunk and topless.

Bottom Right: Me, Angelene, Rachel, & Sammy on the beach in Yachatts near the Moore family cabin. This was Patrick's birthday celebration, and although I have no picture of him at his finest and worthy of the collage (per say), let me assure you that he performed at his peak and had a smashing good birthday. And so did Scott.

I have scanned all of these and more, so they are available for sharing (assuming you know me and were part of one of the above events...if you don't and you weren't, that would be weird so don't ask, weirdo). See you all at the cabin!

3 comments:

Infused Confusion said...

YAY! I'm so glad to see those pictures! What fun we had, have and will have. Nice comment about the "smashing" good time I had... hee hee... well put :)

cmo said...

i am proud of you sara. your tech-savvyness is towering above all other's blogs like the ifell tower of berlin.

cmo said...

the game was vs. idaho. i don't fault you for forgetting that though.



t...e...q...u...i...l...a...