2/1/05

Robin Will Be So Proud of Me

Following Robin's techy pioneering of such pursuits, I have created a moblog where I can post pictures taken with my camera phone. The moblog is appropriately named "The World According to Sara's Camera Phone." You can see my most recent picture in the right side bar of this blog, and you can click on that picture to get to the moblog (which, as of now, consists of only one picture). All of this without having to call Robin, not even for figuring out the html part! Woo hoo! Ok, so maybe I did call, but he didn't answer, so I really didn't have any help.

4 comments:

cmo said...

ok sara... let me get this straight. you have a camera phone. there is a picture of me on it. i know there is cause i was there. said picture is not on your blog. AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT SEES THE PROBLEM WITH THAT?!?!?!


just kidding.

Sara said...

It's because I'm a cheap bastard and it costs $.50 to send pictures from my phone. So poo on you.

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!

You called me? I didn't even know.

Anonymous said...

Hi, it's Jo.

Cool site. :)

I must say, though, I thought I clicked on the link to Patrick's blog, so I was sitting there for a sec going "Uhm, why is Patrick's site called the world according to Sara's Camera Phone?"

I watched the speech tonight. I'm tired and spacy. Yes. I'm this dumb when I'm sober.