9/25/05

News from the North

(or South, depending on your location relative to me!)

1. Nikon has fixed and shipped my broken digital camera! Life is good, and soon you will see pictures to prove it! Yay for them fixing what was probably a problem that I caused :-)

2. Flow Mama ran away for like, two days, and someone finally called me when they found her. She had crossed two majorly busy streets (one with four lanes!) and was hanging out and making friends at a car wash. I google mapped it, and it was exactly a half mile from my house. Let's hope Mama's big adventure does not repeat it self!

3. I might get a raise...focus on the 'might' part. My union rep might have found a loophole that would raise me one step on the pay scale (about 1,000 per year).

4. The bill collectors are hot on my trail, including my own mother :-) She's not as bad as the others though. They have to understand, I'll pay them when I get the money. All the calling in the world, especially at 8am on a Saturday morning, will not put money in my pocket, so they'll have to wait until the end of the month, just like I have to. Give a gal a break!

5. I'm off to Eugene next weekend...I'll be crashing with Pattie-Poo and Robin-Poo for the Eugene Celebration...yay! I can't wait to watch the parade again, and see the Eleven Eyes, and the Daddies, and all that fun stuff. Time to find my flask...


That's all for now! Much love to you all from Salem.

Sara

4 comments:

Mr. Burns said...

And Evan-poo

Copy Editor said...

Sara, I understand about the bill collectors. I got a call yesterday -- 8 AM on a freakin' Sunday. They don'ty seem to get that When I've just said "I have 50 cents in the bank and I'll make a small payment next week," asking me "well, can you make a phone payment in the full amount past due today?" is a DUMB question.

Anonymous said...

I wasn't able to get the discounted tickets :( looks like we'll have to pay $10 a piece.

Sara said...

Ah yes, and Evan-poo too.

Robin, you're still going to buy my ticket, right?