11/28/05

Most Boring Person Ever

To pacify Evan, I will post, although I have nothing exciting to share, really. I am the most boring, destitute person ever. So, let's see...what to write? How about ten things that prove how boring I am, and how lame my life has become...
  1. I work 12 hours per day. Not exaggerating.
  2. Working 12 hours per day has no ill effect on my social life because I don't have one.
  3. My mother visiting for three days over Thanksgiving is the highlight of my recent social agenda.
  4. Yesterday, I watched re-runs of Ellen on T.V.
  5. I talk to my cats. A lot.
  6. The most wildlife I've seen in a while is a nutrea crawling out of the wetland behind my classroom.
  7. In conversations, I have nothing to talk about except my job.
  8. My latest culinary creations have all been white pasta-ish things or ramen.
  9. I spend a solid half-day cleaning my house from top to bottom every weekend.
  10. I hang out with Ally once or twice per week to do my laundry and complain, or wrestle around with her 2-year-old (which is actually pretty fun).

Lame.

8 comments:

Liz said...

I'm jealous, I want to talk to my kitty!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh, Saramuck! How I miss your sardonic humor and "can do" constitution. It was Val's b-day last night (the big two-didy-two) and we were going through pics of camping in the rain, hangin' on the dunes, and other classic moments with you and the collective muckity muck mucks. Where ARE my girlies? Can't we all live together on a commune and stave off the bitterness and lonliness creeping up like kudzu in a statued garden, threatening to take our very souls?! Without eachother, we are no longer exempt. Even cowgirls from Kansas get the blues. I love ya darlin'.
--Innski

Infused Confusion said...

Well, at least you get to help us move on Saturday and get drunk later! Eh? Promise, I'll make sure you get good and drunk. Promise I will too :)

Sara said...

Pattie poo, I miss your face! Why is your picture messed up: :-(

See you Saturday!

Infused Confusion said...

B/C Robin was hosting it on his gladstone account and though he's now using mine and has updated HIS picture, he hasn't done mine yet. Slacker ;)

Anonymous said...

Even when you had a life, like living with me, you still talked to your cats. A lot. Don't worry this weekend you'll do Eugene and the next you get to crash Corvallis. We still love you and if you haven't noticed everyone is starting to depart and move off to far away places.
T-Tot

Copy Editor said...

I think I can beat that.

1. I only work 26 hours a week (that only because it's Christmas season), but because it's retail, I'm working nearly every day and it feels like 60 hours a week.

2. I too, talk to my cat.

3. I live with my parents.

4. I live in KLAMATH FALLS.

5. I go out with friends maybe twice a month.

6. I watched 7th Heaven twice last week. On purpose. One episode I'd already seen.

7. The most wildlife I've seen in the last 4 months was a deer that came down off the hill to my neighborhood.

8. Half my diet consists of things I can buy at Safeway in a 10-minute break (aka chips and gatorade)

9. I can barely think of 10 things in general to say about my life.

10. When friends who are still in school talk about taking finals and writing papers, I envy them.

Anonymous said...

SARA!

When I get into Oregon---I will come find you and take you out! Promise!

-maja