1/18/07

Happy New Year!















A lot of these pictures are Keta's, but I had a hell of a time finding one that she was actually in. Here's one.
















Michelle, Joe, & Scott, our fabulous host.
















My friends like hats.
















Hellooo, boys.





















I wish I could be as cool as Chris Moore.
















Is Tim groping Sami or holding her up? Inquiring minds would like to know.
















Cute one of Val and me.
















Karaoke was in full effect.
















Look at all the red cups.
















Brenden's fancy lipgloss, courtesy of Val.

5 comments:

Copy Editor said...

Mr. Burns is looking quite skeptical in that group picture.... is that even him? I can't quite tell.

Liz said...

Where the hell was I the whole time?? Seriously, I drank so much I barely remember!

Sara said...

You were there, Liz, I promise. I don't know how you didn't make it into the selected pics.

Sara said...

And Tom, I'm sure she belts out a few to hold her own :-)

Mr. Burns said...

I wasn't being skeptical, I was just trying really hard to keep my eyes open.