9/19/04

I Love This Town

Eugene Celebration Parade 2004 (click to enlarge) Posted by Hello

Patric, Robin, Liz, & I watched the Eugene Celebration parade yesterday morning and it was the most sober fun that some of us have had in years. We left the parade feeling inspired and in awe of this fabulous town and its fabulous people.

Later, it was salsa dancing in the rain, good food, dodging the rain at P & R's apartment downtown (headquarters!), and dancing like crazy to the Crazy Eights, who rocked the Broadway stage last night at 10pm. Rachel, Liz, Adrienne, & Angeline jumped on stage to dance with the band during their encore number, "Get Naked," although I choose not to disclose who got naked and who did not :-)

Awesome, awesome, awesome.

1 comment:

High Power Rocketry said...

Wasup, I like your blog because it is similar to mine... mostly just fun stuff, pics and all that...

Come visit me some time, give me any comments, input, whatever...

http://r2000.blogspot.com/