9/28/04

Liar, Liar

I was driving home from my first day of student teaching yesterday when I saw a fabulous sight.

The car in front of me was towing a flat-bed trailer upon which stood an eight foot tall statue of President George Duh-buh. The ass of the ass was spewing smoke (probably a fog machine) and faux-fire. "Bush Lied" was the slogan on the button on his jacket. It was a wonderful sight to see and it totally made my day.

I went to the web page listed on the mobile and found out that this group's campaign consists entirely of driving George around so that people won't vote for his dumb ass. The home page is www.pantsonfire.net.

The coolest part is that people can volunteer to drive George around as part of the campaign. To sign up for driving Mr. Dipshit, the link is http://www.pantsonfire.net/drive.htm.

Yay people that use humor and spectacle for a good cause!!!

No comments: