10/24/04

Hershey the Wonder Bunny

Hershey Posted by Hello


Hi everyone! Meet Hershey, our classroom rabbit. This is him in his "I'm a slipper" pose chillin' on the floor in our class. And no, our classroom is not as dirty as it would seem from this picture...this little carpet is right underneath Mr. Bunny's cage, and his bunny litter makes it pretty messy. Hershey's job is to hop around the classroom distracting my students, chew on things that he shouldn't (currently he is pursuing a project that involves burrowing out of the classroom through a hole in the wall), and to give my cooperating teacher the reputation of being the best teacher ever.

Hershey is staying the weekend with a student and his family, which is worrisome (for reasons that I may have revealed to some of you in person...if not, ask me in person...what if I was talking smack about my kiddos on the internet...what a great teacher I would be!).

So give out some "Go Hershey!" vibes and hopefully he'll be safe and sound back at school in the morning.

No comments: