10/18/04

They Can't Accuse Us of Being Sober

It's true, sobriety was one thing not experienced at this particular event (Evidence in photo collage above! Click it to enlarge). Our five-woman, one-dog adventure to Portland consisted of old friends, big brothers, bloody marys, karaoke, and sturgeon. And when I say karaoke, I mean four HOURS of karaoke.

Tip for the kiddies: Drinking bloody marys from 3pm to 1am is a recipe for toilet hugging, especially when followed by two cans of miscellaneous domestic beer. Don't try this at home...do it at Bruce & Tim's instead.


Please excuse the disconnectedness of text and related picture...I am having horrible technical difficulties with that darn BBQ collage :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sara!
So I'm sitting here wishin' I was hanging out in Eugene, singin' Karaoke, or just playing Cribbage (the best game to come out of Europe). Instead I am smelling like sulfuric mud and clams contemplating the meaning of fecundity and drinking discount beer. Love your blog. I marked it as a "favorites" and must sign anonymous for fear of puting my name on anything might incriminate me in "the World New Order" system of traking everyone. Since I beleive in equality, peace, and affordable healthcare it puts me high on the hit list. Much love in dark times (post Nov. 2nd), A.