10/26/04

I Don't Want to be in the Real World Yet!!!

My Girls from School @ Ems Game in July Posted by Hello


This is a picture of me with the girls I go to school with. I'm posting this because I miss wasting class time with them! Full time student teaching reminds me that the real world is just around the corner, and dorking around during college classes is coming to an end. Goodbye youth, hello crotchedy old teacher!!!!

Just kidding...I'm more optimistic than that, but the end of college is kind of an impending source of dread. The silver lining is that I have two more terms of grad school after this, so I'll have plenty of chances to screw around and be a college kid again. Chances are that I'll probably be spending many days of those terms writing on my blog about how much I want to be done with school so that I can join the real world.

Moral of the Story: The grass is always greener so quit your bitching.

No comments: