6/12/05

Yay, Robin! - Robin's Graduation

School of Architecture and Allied Arts Commencement (Click to Enlarge) Posted by Hello

My third graduation ceremony in two days...This one was awesome: The dean spoke, they gave an award to a high achieving alumnist, then went straight to the presentation of the graduates. Still, there were so many of them that it took quite a while, about as long as mine did. Robin looked so sharp in his green shirt and tie, and was super easy to find in the crowd since he is so tall! I didn't get to go to his reception because I needed to go to Liz's, which I'd already missed two hours of by the time I got there...This was my compromise :-) Oh, and I totally have a picture of Robin giving the thumbs-up in a sea of grads, but it's a little blurry, darn it. Such a classic maneuver.

And this marks the end of this year's graduations. Yay, us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally rule