4/17/05

A Week of Birthday

Quarter of a Century Posted by Hello

My birthday has stretched out over a fully week, which is fun considering that birthdays always pass by so quickly. Last Friday was the Disco Inferno party, of course. On Wednesday, my actual birthday, all of us went to the River Ranch for dinner then out to the bars for a few drinks. Their birthday dinner deal is no joke- You get your dinner and desert completely free! I bought one drink, so my total bill was $6.44 (with a $0.94 gratuity, ha ha). In our bar hopping we searched long and hard for karaoke but to no avail. We even went to crappy Jogger's and still no karaoke. There is something wrong in this world when you can't find karaoke on any night of the week. That's what I think anyway.

The final celebration occured last night when my parents took me out to dinner. We went to the Fisherman's Market on 7th and Monroe, a restaraunt the likes of which my parents never get to see because the live in Corvallis. The Fisherman's Market is also a kick ass deal- The four of us each bought a beer and dinner and we had two apetizers (lobster on polenta and steamer clams) and the bill was only $40.00. That's so amazing for seafood!!! Plus, as Patrick and Robin will tell you, they have awesome sushi-grade ahi tuna.

2 comments:

Mr. Burns said...

Yay! Happy Birthday, Sara!

Sara said...

Yay! Thanks, Evan!