8/4/05

Crater Lake

Off we go! Posted by Picasa

Even though I only worked for four days this week, it seems like nine days and three hours.

I'm relaxing at home right now, watching a Simpsons I've never seen before where Marge accidentally gets a boob job and becomes a trade show spokes model. Those zany Simpsons! In a few hours, Liz will be here and we're going shopping for our Crater Lake groceries. The plan is to leave at 8:00 am. Yeah right. If we leave by 10:00 I'll be super impressed. Meeting us later: Patrick, Robin, Scott. Also in attendance: Programskie. Remind me why he was invited?

Breaking news: I have a job interview near Portland for a 6th grade position. My friend Edie came to see me the other night, and that was fun. And my friend Liz is leaving for four months to go to ITALY, which rocks, although I'll miss her. I also got a new pair of chacos (see picture). They're not exactly the ones I wanted, but they have the better soles than my last pair. I also fell down for no apparent reason this morning while wearing said shoes, and have now added a nasty bruise to my already screwed up right knee. I'm crossing my fingers that it won't prevent me from making the trek down to the lake this weekend.

Oh, and my diploma came in the mail, but it's at my parents. Still, it exists and I am therefore a valuable person. Ah hem.

Have a great weekend everyone!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

*cough, 5 months, cough*

Liz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Liz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Liz said...

I hope you guys have a wonderful trip!! But I still wish Italy could have been bumped back so I could have had one last camping adventure, but hey, what do I have to complain about!? Hehe

Liz said...

P.S. I will miss you a ton!!!!!!
~Hugs and Kisses~

Sara said...

Four months and twenty-five days, maybe minus a few.