8/8/05

-isms

Here is an interesting little game courtesy of Googlism.com:

Go to this website and type your name into the "googlism" box. Copy and paste your top seven into a comment on this posting. My top seven are:

-------------------

1. Sara is a poophead and she fucked up her template

2. Sara is practicing for her career as a singer

3. Sara is the heart warming short novel of a girl who discovers the secrets of creating a happy life from a giant owl named Solomon

4. Sara is currently under development (ain't that the truth)

5. Sara is menacingly simple

6. Sara is shaven beach public nudity sex (waahh?)

and my favorite:

7. Sara is an outrageously inept comedy that mostly ends up embarrassing the audience (by taking off her top)

-------------------

Now it's your turn. Click here. For extra credit, go to the "what is" section and tell me your favorites when you type in "sex." Oh, and thank you Ron for the idea.

6 comments:

Infused Confusion said...

Here's mine :)

patrick is a good person

patrick is a god

patrick is my hero

patrick is associated with brotherhoods

patrick is great ~~~

patrick is rd calkins professor of

patrick is polish


P.S. That last one? About me being Polish? Let's not bring that up in polite conversation. The results have been... unfortunate.

Anonymous said...

robin is the one
robin is wonderful
robin is currently an assistant professor at the university of
robin is the future
robin is new edison director
robin is a jedi
robin is left out?

How'd it know I was a Jedi? weird.

But yes,

ROBIN IS THE FUTURE

Liz said...

liz is right on the money
liz is listening to what you say
liz is so good
liz is stalking me"
liz is
liz is a wonderful friend from petite elf
liz is back

This is good stuff, according to other "liz is..." I'm also 80, hott, dead, the princess and the pea, put up for sale in a german reptile shop, and pregnant, among many other things :)

Copy Editor said...

I have an uncommon first name. I may be the only person on earth with my first name. Therefore, there arent' any googlisms.

However, my favorite sex one is

sex is here to stay e coli bacteria

Anonymous said...

Mmm... so what?

Sara said...

Don't be an asshole, random person. I don't come on to your blog and make stupid comments.