3/1/05

Enskie Itinerary

Enskie is visiting! Below is her email of notification for anyone that didn't get it:

From: Adrienne VincentSent: 2/28/2005 6:17:44 PM
here's a shovel Hello everyone that I am forwarding this to: This will be a dual purpose e-mail! To let the Oregon crowd know of my as of now potential plans for next month...I will be arriving in Eugene on March 17th, yes, that's St. Patty's Day!So who doesn't have a final on Friday and wants to par-tay? I will not be un-accompanied on this venture. My friend Tracy will be with me. I have convinced her to leave the kid and attached babysitter at home so it'll just be we two gals. Phaedra has informed me that her gathering will probably be on Saturday so it'll be Corvallis then and then heading South (hopefully for a week of wilderness backpacking in the redwoods! Come on Liz!) on Sunday. Mauri, will you be in Eugene for the green holiday? (no I'm not refering to Liz's b-day, though that's comming up) Sara, when are you done with class? Andy, what are you doing with your Spring Break? Camping with a bunch of rowdy girls? OK OK I'll call and finalize all this, for now be happy with a forward making fun of the president.. love and kittens, Adrienne and Tomas



:-)

1 comment:

cmo said...

WOOHOO! She's like, the awesomest.