3/9/05

Final Project Presentation

Click on Photo to Enlarge Posted by Hello

This is a photo of my group from Multiple Methods of Research, a class that will end on Monday following my one and only final, thank god. We did a survey of research having to do with school bullying and decorated ourselves appropriately to the topic. It went well, except that our professor cut us off before we could show our last, culminating video clip, saying that we had exceeded our time limit. The problem was that we hadn't, and it was incredibly rude of her not to let us finish. Interruptions aside, it is done, and we had fun duct-taping things to our shirts, at least.

I have one more smallish project and a test left and then...FREEDOM. For a week. Over which I will be going crazy with job search materials and won't have any money. But still...FREEDOM! No more discussions of qualitative research, single subject design, quality education model, content-based instruction, academic v. social language, sheltered English, or any other topic requiring thought. Instead, I'm going to watch a lot of Oprah and eat a lot of Easter candy, especially those little milk chocolate robin eggs. Yummy. I could seriously eat those all day, and maybe I will, it fits my spring break budget.

1 comment:

cmo said...

Why'd you change your picture? I liked the old one... =(